December SAT Tuesday / Thursday 7-9
- There are 8 seats left in this session.
Small Class Size. Class is limited to 10 students
Our ACT courses focus on developing a comprehensive understanding of the content and strategies students need to raise their scores. Over 18 hours, you will improve the reading comprehension, grammar, and mathematics skills that are most important to succeeding on the SAT.
What to Expect
- A mix of instruction covering the English, Math, Reading, and Science sections. Specific topics will vary by session. Emphasis will be on high-yield topics, the mastery of which will be most likely to improve your score.
- Strategy overview and practice questions selected for applying and reinforcing key strategies.
- Official test content right from the ACT, plus work on our renowned self-paced program. All students will receive an Official ACT Study Guide, and will be provided with an account on our web-based program.
- Interactive question-and-answer opportunities with your instructor. Participation = progress!
- A review of homework assignments selected to help you practice and strengthen your skills.
- Tue Oct 26th7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Thu Oct 28th7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Tue Nov 2nd7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Thu Nov 4th7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Tue Nov 9th7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Tue Nov 16th7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Thu Nov 18th7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Tue Nov 30th7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
- Thu Dec 2nd7:00 pm - 9:00 pmET
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with the class?
- All students will receive The Real ACT Prep Guide
- You will be provided an account with access to our web-based program.
- Every Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m. we hosts full-length practice exams. You will be provided access to two practice exams on the day of your choice. Advanced registration is required.
Do I need to bring anything to the class?
- Your ACT guide (provided to you during the first class)
- A notebook or looseleaf binder to keep your notes and handouts organized
Will this class increase my score?
Our goal is to increase your ACT scores by 3 points. While there are no guarantees, we find that students who attend all classes, complete all assignments, and participate actively during class time achieve this level of improvement.
Taking our ACT course will also form a solid foundation for future work in smaller group or private tutoring settings.
With an academic background in English and adolescent education, Steve has brought a unique passion to each of his endeavors with Method Learning over the course of the past 4 years. Whether it be in one on one, group, or class environments, his knowledge, enthusiasm, and calm demeanor have been a boon to hundreds of students. In addition to his role as a tutor, Steve also plays an integral role in Method Learning’s tutor training program, sharing his experience to help prepare new tutors to reach their full potential, and is the Lead Editor of Method Learning's blog. Outside of Method Learning, Steve is an avid athlete, playing recreational hockey and training to compete in strength sports such as powerlifting and strongman.
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the strategies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.