Financial Literacy Course
As students transition from adolescence to young adulthood, it becomes increasingly important to achieve financial literacy. However, very few state education curricula prioritize teaching even a basic understanding of personal financial management, leaving the next generation unaware of the financial challenges that await them in the real world. Method Learning’s Financial Literacy course is designed for students who want to reverse that trend and acquire the knowledge they’ll need to control their financial futures.
In this 9-hour course, we will cover the fundamentals of personal finance:
- Understanding and managing debt
- Creating and sticking to a simple budget
- Understanding interest and compounding in terms of both debt and investments
- Understanding investment vehicles, including stocks, bonds, and real estate
- Digital (crypto) currencies and the future of finance
- …and more!
Join our expert instructors to build your financial confidence.
Now's the Time to Learn About Money!
- Fundamentals of saving and investing
- Achieving financial health and stability through budgeting, expense tracking, and analysis
- Understanding the role of compound interest for and against your financial well being.
- Thu Jul 8th8:00 pm - 9:30 pmET
- Thu Jul 15th8:00 pm - 9:30 pmET
- Thu Jul 22nd8:00 pm - 9:30 pmET
- Thu Jul 29th8:00 pm - 9:30 pmET
- Thu Aug 5th8:00 pm - 9:30 pmET
- Thu Aug 12th8:00 pm - 9:30 pmET
With Method Learning's teacher-led online classes, students get the exposure they need to important subjects, as well as the test-taking strategies that make the difference. Our online classes are always recorded in case you miss any.
Method Learning helps students develop the confidence and knowledge they need to improve scores. The ACT & SAT are predictable tests, meaning that when students understand how the tests work, they can improve their scores by applying the right strategies.
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.