Join The Method Team
We are looking for intelligent, experienced, motivated individuals who have a talent for teaching and a passion for making an impact on students’ lives.
Method Learning is a leading education company that offers a range of personalized in-person and online educational products and services, including private tutoring, class instruction, test prep, academic coaching, and learning software. With over 20 years’ experience working with thousands of students and schools, we’ve developed the knowledge and expertise necessary to excel as educational partners and advisors.
Our mission is to have a significant impact on students’ education, performance and confidence and to provide all students with access to high-quality instructions and resources through the power of technology. Our team, led by graduates of top universities, has spent years gaining valuable insights into the dynamics of student learning to create the most effective programs and methods of instruction for a variety of unique learning styles and modalities. We are committed to going above and beyond because we care about the achievement of our students, whose success is clear evidence of our values and expertise.
We are currently looking for top tutors who have a talent for teaching and a desire to positively impact students’ lives.
- Passion for teaching and exceptional teaching ability
- Prior teaching and tutoring experience (classroom or 1:1); test prep experience preferred
- Demonstrated academic excellence; top test scores and expertise in subject matter
- Excellent communication skills; friendly, personable, and patient demeanor
- Punctual and professional in teaching obligations and student engagement
- Self-motivated, resourceful and results-driven; desire to grow referrals and earnings
- Willingness to learn and seek opportunities for improvement and development
- Familiarity with virtual/online learning platforms (training provided for our software)
- Available primarily weekday afternoons and evenings and/or weekends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Federal and State Criminal Background Check is required (provided)
Why you want to work for us:
- Rewarding work focused improving students lives
- Competitive pay starting at $24/hr, with regular rate increases based on performance and productivity
- Training and ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for career growth for qualified candidates
- Work remotely online from anywhere
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent company culture
SAT, ACT, SSAT, SHSAT, ISSE, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT
Algebra, Algebra II, Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Earth Science, Chemistry, Living Environment, Biology, Physics, English, Literature, Foreign Language, Writing, History, Statistics
Location: New York Area & Online. You must have a reliable computer and internet connection to tutor online.
Method Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. Method Learning, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Learn more about E-Verify by clicking here: https://www.e-verify.gov