July 2022 SAT Course (M/W/F) AM
Small Class Size. Class is limited to 14 students
Our SAT courses focus on developing a comprehensive understanding of the content and strategies students need to raise their scores. Over 18 hours, you will improve the reading comprehension, grammar, and mathematics skills that are most important to succeeding on the SAT.
What to Expect
- A mix of instruction covering the Reading, Writing & Language, and Mathematics sections. Specific topics will vary by session. Emphasis will be on high-yield topics, the mastery of which will be most likely to improve your score.
- Strategy overview and practice questions selected for applying and reinforcing key strategies.
- Official test content right from the College Board, plus work on our renowned self-paced program. All students will receive an Official SAT Study Guide and will be provided with an account on our web-based program.
- Interactive question-and-answer opportunities with your instructor. Participation = progress!
- A review of homework assignments selected to help you practice and strengthen your skills.
What’s included with the class?
- You will be provided an account with access to our web-based program.
- Every Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m. we host full-length practice exams. You will be provided access to one practice exam on the day of your choice. Advance registration is required.
Do I need to bring anything to the class?
- A notebook or looseleaf binder to keep your notes and handouts organized
Will this class increase my score?
Our goal is to increase your SAT scores by 120-150 points. While there are no guarantees, we find that students who attend all classes, complete all assignments, and participate actively during class time achieve this level of improvement.
Taking our SAT course will also form a solid foundation for future work in a smaller group or private tutoring setting.