Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-4:30 PM on the following dates:
July 19, 21, 26, 28,
August 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
Small Class Size. Class is limited to 14 students
Our ACT courses focus on developing a comprehensive understanding of the content and strategies students need to raise their scores. Over 18 hours, you will improve the reading comprehension, grammar, mathematics, and science logic/reasoning skills that are most important to succeeding on the ACT.
What to Expect
- A mix of instruction covering the English, Math, Reading, and Science sections. Specific topics will vary by session. Emphasis will be on high-yield topics, the mastery of which will be most likely to improve your score.
- Strategy overview and practice questions selected for applying and reinforcing key strategies.
- Interactive question-and-answer opportunities with your instructor. Participation = progress!
- A review of homework assignments selected to help you practice and strengthen your skills.
What’s included with the class?
- You will be provided an account with access to our web-based program.
- Every Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m. we host full-length practice exams. You will be provided access to one practice exam on the day of your choice. Advance registration is required.
Do I need to bring anything to the class?
- A notebook or looseleaf binder to keep your notes and handouts organized
Will this class increase my score?
Our goal is to increase your ACT scores by 3 points. While there are no guarantees, we find that students who attend all classes, complete all assignments, and participate actively during class time achieve this level of improvement.
Taking our ACT course will also form a solid foundation for future work in a smaller groups or private tutoring settings.