Join our team
We need in-person SAT course instructors located on Long Island, New York.
In-school SAT course instructors will be responsible for teaching standardized college admissions exam test prep classes to students attending classes after school. Instructors will teach reading comprehension, grammar, and mathematics content and strategies to help students maximize their test scores.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university
ACT/SAT tutoring/teaching experience, with multi-student course teaching experience preferred
- Excellent English and mathematics instruction skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for helping students succeed
- An affable demeanor
All course instructors must:
- have access to a reliable car and be willing to travel to and teach in schools within 30 minutes of their home.
- be punctual and conduct themselves appropriately and professionally at all times.
- pass a thorough background check free of criminal/illegal activity records
- be willing and able to work in the afternoons and evenings (especially 6–10 PM)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $50.00 per hour